We will publish the resources developed during the project here as and when they come in. More to come!
This page will include online training modules in all of the project’s languages so that frontline workers in those countries, who are used to advising people on a range of issues such as financial or health issues, can access training on energy poverty issues.
These training modules will cover:
- Basic knowledge about the energy sector
- Basic knowledge about the social system and poverty
- How to identify consumers in energy poverty
- How to refer people to STEP energy advisors
- National and local mechanisms and support possibilities for consumers
- How energy contracts affect consumers in energy poverty (tariffs, supplier switch, transparent bills) – consumer rights